Dutch company Techni Trace BV is a leading player in the field of mobile data communication for the business and government markets. Based on Track & Trace, Techni Trace BV offers a series of services for trip registration, and for tracking vehicles, identification of persons, and security.In recent years, Techni Trace BV has built up a strong position in the tracing market.Techni Trace BV is looking for new colleagues for the function of:
SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER (M/V)
- Making technical specifications based on a functional design.
- Writing Client applications for PDA, iPhone and Tablets using Jscript and HTML5.
- Installing and configuring the application servers and connections that purchase services based on licenses.
- System Integration of the Back-office systems of the client.
- Developing Gateways that are required in the System integration trajectory.
- Providing support to partners on installation issues, and development- and optimization issues.
- Providing first-line support to clients who purchase our web application on the basis of SAAS.
- University-level professional and intellectual capacity (Middle Vocational level supplemented by appropriate experience will also be considered).
- C#, ASP.NET, HTML, XML
- Knowledge of SQL, Jscript is preferred
- Analytical skills to produce creative solutions to meet the wishes of partners and clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English and German (both spoken and written).
- Problem-solving ability.
- An eye for quality and the ability to work accurately.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
More information from
Harm van der Horst, Manager System Integration, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in one of these functions? Then write to us, including your CV, to: Techni Trace BV, Attn.Hans Geelen, Pieter Zeemanstraat 1, 6603 AV Wijchen, The Netherlands, or email your CV to email@example.com
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.